Forum

Benvenuto!

Questo è il forum ufficiale dell'Associazione Odoo Italia. Dopo esserti registrato potrai partecipare ponendo domande o rispondendo a quelle esistenti. Non scordarti di compilare il tuo profilo e consultare le linee guida prima di iniziare a scrivere.

Modules for electronic invoicing using SdI intermediate channels (Chronos, BlueNext, etc)?

Pedro M. Baeza

Hello all,

Sorry for writing in English, but my Italian is not good and I haven't seen any rule in the forum that forbids it, but it you are not comfortable with this, I can translate the message (with the Google Translate help I'm afraid).

I have an Spanish customer with a new Italian subsidiary, and they have the needs for Fatturapa sending (as each Italian company), and they ask for the sending not via PEC, but using a "codice destinatario SDI" (like Chronos or BlueNext - list of some of them in https://www.spippolo.it/?p=91 ), because they say that PEC is the less valued channel and only for small companies.

Looking in OCA/l10n-italy, I only see references to PEC, and also I don't find any question about this on the forum. I only see this paid module in the Apps Store (https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/afe_odoo_connector/) for something that seems similar.

So the question is: ¿is there a way to do this currently in Odoo with Italian localization modules?

Thanks in advance.

Abbandona
8 Risposte
Marco Calcagni
Migliore risposta

Hi Pedro,

I don't agree on "because they say that PEC is the less valued channel and only for small companies".

We have client whit 10000 invoice a year and they are happy with PEC. 

By Marco

Abbandona
Pedro M. Baeza
Migliore risposta

I can't debate about that Marco, as I don't have info for knowing it. They have told me that, and I'm looking for solutions. Anyway, it's good to know about that, for giving them context, and more knowing that this is the only open solution, so thanks for putting it in perspective.

Abbandona
Davide Corio
Migliore risposta

Hi Pedro,

no worries about the language.

Regarding your request though, I guess you won't find any "free" modules for that as they normally rely on paid third party services or they're sold by the respective developers with IAP-ish pricing (eg: XY cents for each invoice sent/received).

AFAIK some Odoo italian partners (can't say the name here) already implemented modules to integrate Aruba and Digithera, but I never heard of Chronos and BlueNext integrations.

Cheers

Abbandona
Pedro M. Baeza
Migliore risposta

Can you email me about that partners if you don't mind? I need to pass all the possibilities to them.

Abbandona
Alessandro Fiorino
Migliore risposta

Hello Pedro!

If you want to use just the free modules, you can daily manually export all the invoices in xml format and massively upload them to some of the third-party web portal like Aruba (which requires a small annual fee).
For a completly automated solution there are only non-free modules and subscription-based channels.

Abbandona
Pedro M. Baeza
Migliore risposta

Thanks for telling about the alternative method.

Abbandona
Luigi Di Naro
Migliore risposta

Hi Pedro ... as @devide say it's hard, or let me say near impossible, to find open source module that integrati external services ... why? in many case who sell the service need to be a partner whit the serivice provider.

Let me explain better ... i have a code for integration whit aruba but the code is useless becouse you need a special payed agreement whit aruba for use the api (no pubblic api) ... so even if i will publish the code OS you need to buy my service for use it ... it's not in the spirit of open source code.

So if your customer want an integration with a service provider, and i agree with him pec is not a choice for mid company, he need a contract whit someone that have a partnership whit the service provider and a module for odoo ...

You can ask partners for it i guess.

Abbandona
Pedro M. Baeza
Migliore risposta

Thanks for the explanations.

Abbandona
Daniele Allegretti
Migliore risposta

Hi Pedro,
My company www.mkt.it provides an online SDI intermediary service and we have developed a module (additional to the "fatturapa" modules of the Italian localization) to automatically connect ODOO to our system through our REST web service. The module allows the sending of active invoices and the receipt of passive invoices.
The use of the module is included in our "Business" level service.
For further informations please contact us at clienti@mkt.it

Abbandona
Daniele Allegretti
Migliore risposta

Vedo che mi sono preso un punteggio negativo :-)
Probabilmente ho violato qualche regola della Comunity e del Forum e se è così me ne scuso.
Qualcuno della Comunity mi potrebbe cortesemente spiegare cosa ho sbagliato così la prossima volta non commetto lo stesso errore ?
Grazie a tutti.

Abbandona
Davide Corio
Migliore risposta

Ciao,

penso ti abbiano dato un -1 perchè hai fatto pubblicità esplicita di un tuo servizio.

Su questo forum, ma in generale sui forum, non è consentito fare pubblicità nel vero senso della parola.

Abbiamo però il gruppo Linkedin per questi scopi e penso non sarebbe male tenere traccia del vostro servizio li. Quindi ti invito a pubblicarlo su Linkedin perchè potrebbe tornare utile a qualcuno :)

Abbandona
Daniele Allegretti
Migliore risposta

Ti ringrazio per la risposta.
In effetti mi ero posto il problema, ma non sapevo in che altro modo far avere l'informazione a Pedro in quanto non mi risulta ne venga pubblicata l'email. Peraltro era anche un modo per essere ospitali verso un utente estero che non conosce bene il mercato italiano e che ha gradito la mia risposta (mi ha contattato in privato). In effetti è difficile trovare un equilibrio, comunque starò più attento in futuro.

Abbandona